VPN – Virtual Private Network is an encrypted connection or in simple terms, a private connection to a device from a network. When we look for a secure VPN connection, we also hunt for some of the essential factors like:
- Level of encryption
- Logs policy
Although almost all VPN providers boast of providing some or all of the features mentioned above, hardly a handful of them does so. Among some of the very few networks and networking companies that provide credible and genuine service, Bullet VPN is one of those services.
Features of Bullet VPN services
The features offered by this VPN service are extraordinary. Although they’re not unique from what the other service providers boast, they’re credible to their services and deliver what they promise. Some of these features include:
- 47servers in 29 different countries
- Unlimited data and bandwidth
- Good speed, especially when compared to the service providers fo the same price range
- The flexibility of using the VPN connection of three different devices simultaneously
- Compatibility with Operating systems like Windows, Mac Os, Linux, Android and iOS.
- Availability of remote support
- Flexibility with the option of connecting through different network protocols like PPTP, L2TP IKEv1 and IKEv2.
- Extremely strong encryption, however a DNS leak switch and the built-in kill switch are absent in this service.
Setup and Interfacing
The setup features of many of these VPN connections are simple and straightforward, which enhances the beginner’s usability. If it is still intimidating for the beginners, despite their clean instructions on the official website, they provide remote support to their customers.
Interfacing on the desktops and the mobile version as well are extremely simple, and the steps are mentioned on their official website.
After testing the working of Bullet VPN services in several countries like the US, Germany, France, UK, Poland, and Oregon, the unblocking of Netflix successfully worked in Portland and Oregon. However, unblocking in other countries is a little skeptical and cannot be guaranteed.
Security and Privacy
Since the BulletVPN headquarters and serves are based in Estonia, it isn’t subjected to the data retention laws- which means they are not entitled to store the user’s data or logs of user activities that provide a higher level of security.
The network uses 256-bit encryption and an amalgam of SHA-512 and 409 RSA key for their authentications. Hence, securing the activities of the users and protecting their information.